The Brazelton Touchpoints Center (BTC) Learning Network
provides professional development and networking around such topics as strengths-based family engagement, strategies for having challenging conversations with families, supporting everyone’s mental health, engaging fathers, understanding children’s behavior, and many more.Members include
professionals across the various early childhood fields of home visiting, early intervention, health, early care and education, family support, child welfare, library services, and more.
We are excited to offer a new, Individual Membership to our Learning Network! For a limited time, you can join as an individual for the low, introductory price of $25!
Your membership will be good through September 30, 2021. Individual members receive the following benefits:
These additional benefits are available for members who have completed one of our intensive professional development offerings:
- On-demand access to select webinars and podcasts, with downloadable certificates of completion
- Special member pricing for professional development offerings
- Networking opportunities through our Learning Network’s quarterly online discussions
- A subscription to the BTC newsletter
- For Touchpoints participants, benefits include access to copyrighted training materials, presentation recordings, and self-paced modules.
- For Family Connections participants, benefits include access to copyrighted training materials.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com